Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Plan

So here's my plan. Now I don't want the people reading my blog to think that I won't help out. I chose the Ocelot because I saw how many of these beautiful animals there were and how the population has diminished over time. And maybe I'm informed late, but I rather be late then to not know at all. And there is a chance that we could turn the Ocelot status from ENDANGERED to NOT ENDANGERED. I'm not going to say its going to be easy, but if we all help, it WILL make a difference. My plan is called the NO OCELOT LEFT TO DIE. I want to organize a program that will take the Ocelots and re-locate them somewhere where they have everything they need and where humans aren't allowed to hunt or take over the territory. Also, are that is not being occupied, will be turned into homes for the Ocelots and thus, will help the population raise. I want to make it illegal in Latin America to hunt these animals, so we could keep the population going.

No comments:

Post a Comment